London Euston to Wembley, whats the best way?

Robbo. said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Robbo. said:
Not sure of the best route.

10 to 15 minute walk to Marylebone main line station, which will take you straight to Wembley Stadium (takes 12 minutes). Easy peasy

Is that from Lon Euston?
Yeah turn right out of euston then 15 min walk to marylebone, add a few hours if you're drinking on the way like me.

Another option, come out of London Euston and on to the main road, Euston road. Turn right and head for Euston square underground - NOT Euston underground, which you access from the station itself.

At Euston square, take the metropolitan line westbound towards harrow uxbridge or Watford. Your destination is wembley park. Check very carefully which tube you are getting on the digital displays on the platform. Check carefully that your train stops at Wembley park, sometimes they don't.

At Wembley park, there are so many signs for the stadium that if you cant find your way to the stadium you really shouldnt be out on your own at all - or left in care of scissors without rounded ends. Wembley park brings you out on to Wembley way itself - a lot more atmospheric and a much easier route to the stadium than from the overground. When you get on to Wembley way, the stadium is right in front of you. It will take 20 minutes to walk to the stadium, but if you did the same journey at any time other than on match day it would take less than 10.

Finally, 35,000 blues will all be headed in the same direction. Enjoy the day, blue.

A mile and a half Euston to Marylebone - more like 20 to 30 minutes walk. So shorter walk by going Euston to Wembley Central (15 mins walk to stadium). £8 return either route (travelcard) - which would include underground from Euston Square to Baker St station (3 mins from Marylebone). Or 18 bus from Euston to Marylebone.

Booked Blackpool to Euston then Wembley Central then a stroll to the ground, anyone any idea of the pubs up to the ground as will be travelling on own

i'm travelling from warrington bank quay whats the best way to wembley stadium.

blueormy said:
i'm travelling from warrington bank quay whats the best way to wembley stadium.

you going in to Euston? if so you can get to Marylebone then train to Wembley Stadium or get train from Euston to Wembley Central then walk to Stadium, that's what I'm doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.