London Euston to Wembley, whats the best way?

Come out Euston train station turn right, 2 minute walk to Euston Square tube station. jump on the tube change a Baker Street, then staright up to Wembley Central.

We are going in the Rocket for a beer at 11 accross the road from Euston train station.

number 18 bus

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/?r=18#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround ... ses/?r=18#</a>

Driving down as its a school night but parking at watford station and catching overground train to wembley central 22 min trip. Would of done same if on train why do euston and tube to come back on yourself ?

bennyboy said:
What is the quickest way from Wembley to Euston after the match.I have a train to catch at 20.30.
Wembley Central to Euston trains run every 20 mins, my train back to Manchester is 8.00pm so much the same as yourself

big blueballs said:
bennyboy said:
What is the quickest way from Wembley to Euston after the match.I have a train to catch at 20.30.
Wembley Central to Euston trains run every 20 mins, my train back to Manchester is 8.00pm so much the same as yourself

Thanks.

big blueballs said:
bennyboy said:
18:05 Wembley Central [WMB], Platform 2
arrive London Euston [EUS], Platform 9, 18:31

18:25 Wembley Central [WMB], Platform 2
arrive London Euston [EUS], Platform 9, 18:50

18:45, Wembley Central [WMB], Platform 2
arrive London Euston [EUS], Platform 9, 19:10

19:05 Wembley Central [WMB], Platform 2
arrive London Euston [EUS], Platform 9, 19:31

19:25 Wembley Central [WMB], Platform 2
arrive London Euston [EUS], Platform 9, 19:49

DiscoSteve said:
number 18 bus

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/?r=18#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround ... ses/?r=18#</a>
OK if you want to use a bus pass, or like spending over an hour on a bus.

BlueT said:
Come out Euston train station turn right, 2 minute walk to Euston Square tube station. jump on the tube change a Baker Street, then straight up to Wembley Central.
OK to get to Wembley Park, but pointless for Wembley Central - there's a direct overground train from Euston (platform 9 usually)

mrtwiceaseason said:
Driving down as its a school night but parking at watford station and catching overground train to wembley central 22 min trip. Would of done same if on train why do euston and tube to come back on yourself ?
Not all Virgin trains stop at Watford.

another generation said:
big blueballs said:
bennyboy said:

If extra time and even pens cant see us getting out of wembley until nearly 7

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
another generation said:
big blueballs said:

If extra time and even pens cant see us getting out of wembley until nearly 7
Well, just ignore the first few times, then. Apologies for providing a public service. How's life, post-snip?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.