London Euston to Wembley, whats the best way?

bluemoonrisen21 said:
blueormy said:
i'm travelling from warrington bank quay whats the best way to wembley stadium.

Also going from Warrington BQ. What time train are you getting?
i'm catching 09.22 but dont know if its better getting off at watford or euston.

blueormy said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
blueormy said:
i'm travelling from warrington bank quay whats the best way to wembley stadium.

i'm catching 09.22 but dont know if its better getting off at watford or euston.

Same mate - catching the 09:22. Was thinking of getting off at Euston and then getting the overland train to Wembley Central and taking it from there!

bluemoonrisen21 said:
blueormy said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:

Same mate - catching the 09:22. Was thinking of getting off at Euston and then getting the overland train to Wembley Central and taking it from there!

Just looked at the National Rail journey planner and looks like the quickest way to get to Wembley Central is via Watford so I think I'll change my plans. There will be 4 of us going from Warrington.

bluemoonrisen21 said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
blueormy said:

Just looked at the National Rail journey planner and looks like the quickest way to get to Wembley Central is via Watford so I think I'll change my plans. There will be 4 of us going from Warrington.

If you want to drink in a pub before the ground then the flag is just outside Watford station.

Should be plenty of blues in there.

Train to Wembley central every 20 mins

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:

If you want to drink in a pub before the ground then the flag is just outside Watford station.

Should be plenty of blues in there.

Train to Wembley central every 20 mins

Cheers fella, the The Flag it is!

bluemoonrisen21 said:
bluemoonrisen21 said:
blueormy said:

yeah just looked on the trainline planner and defo quicker to get to wembley central is via watford, i'm planning on getting in the green man pub for 1ish meeting some fellow blues there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.