London Police a Issue Plea: As if the Rags/MIBS/Cockney Reds

Kayla-CTID said:
so...you guys think there actually is gunna be trouble?

id put my house on it.

last time i thought was carnage. if you were a city fan walking up wembley way you'll know what i mean.

and we of course are saints. What a load of tripe. I saw nutters on both sides.

If you want to avoid trouble don't 1. Be on your own or 2. Go looking for it.

The rags are the most cowardly lot I have ever seen. Nothing to worry about.

the cunts prevented me from taking my lad down wembley way. we were in the greyhound hearing all the stories and he was shitting it. one of his teachers had told him the day before how great wembley way is and he was looking forward to it almost as much as the stadium itself, but those backwards fuckers had to act the big "i am".

we were at the wembley central station after the game, stood on the platform when a group of about a dozen MIB's turned up. one had done his hand in punching a lamp post (wow!) and said to his mate "shall we kick off now and take the full platform?" to which his boss said "behave yourself, have you seen how many city there is?". my dad heard the full conversation and was trying to prepare to defend himself while worrying about how to get my 10 year old out of the way in time on a crowded platform.

i never thought i'd attend my favourite ever football experience and still come away hating the fuckers more than i had the day before. horrible bastards.

from a fair few derbies i have learnt
1. do not look for trouble
2. do not rise to their nonsense
3. if they come at you and you are large enough, stand your ground OR if small (like me) or with child, LEG IT!

4. take a chainsaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.