London Police a Issue Plea: As if the Rags/MIBS/Cockney Reds

i can confirm that one of the legendary MIB leaders will not be attending the CS at wembley this sunday after being arrested at his local bingo hall. " eddie beef ( 57 yrs age ) was arrested after a violent incident at his local bingo hall on chester road manchester. mr beef commented " she shouted full house when it was clear she only had 4 corners and a snidey dobber to boot. it has been building up for weeks and were it not for my carer intervening she would have got the whole flask of horlicks make no mistake!! . mr beef who is currently on remand for a violent incident at a poundland store said he would not be attending the CS at wembley as " we have a rather pleasant tea dance at my nursing home on a sunday , and friends from london advised him on travelling as his catheter would not stand up to a 2hr train journey and a brisk walk down wembley way. a matron at the home commented " edward is a pleasant character although he was riled recently when we had new windows fitted on the sun lounge. he kept on shouting " glazers out " and only the promise of his favourite cantona bear prevented the situation escalating "

to be fair the only ones i actually saw getting a smack were reds the only trouble that i saw against city fans was just pissed up reds shouting wot they were gonna do and a bit of jumping up and down with the exception of the lad whod got attacked in the coach park who was funnily enough on his own!!how brave of them.

oh n the usual banging on the sides of coaches.

proper

I am sick of of all this RAG/MIBS shit, they are just like the dippers all gang fighters. Me and my lad had a spot at the semi with a gang of rags on the underground just called out the mouth in the gang one on one "just as I thought no show" they are not all the same but you will find that the one's in gangs are shit bags and southern shandy bellies when down the smoke.

Jesus, are some people still pulling this shit?

I'm a self confessed "cockney" blue if you like, moved to London for work 7 years ago. I go to some of the away games in London in my blue shirt and I take my wife along, I've never had (or seen) a single problem. At Fulham I've quite often had a pint or a meal after the game alongside home fans.

Call me naive (and I know there'll always be a little bit of trouble when it's the rags) but I can't believe I'll have to watch my back at Wembley to this extent because of these old tossers. I thought that era was all behind us.

BrixtonSkyBlue said:
prestwichblue92 said:
from a fair few derbies i have learnt

3. if they come at you and you are large enough, stand your ground

I'm a 6'5" 17 stone Rugby League forward, I'll take my chances!! ;-)

Good, I'll be right behind you then!! :)

Not you "BSB".

Can't stand all this nonsense, whether it's City or the rags that want to fight. if so then grow some ball and sign up for the forces. If not then behave like good boys and girls.

obviously I'm talking about those idiots that go looking for it.

or do what i did down wemberley way....walking down after the game a group of about 6 or 7 MIT's(men in teens!!) came towards me trying to be pwoper naughty and said "you city or united" to which i replied "yes I am"....confused look on their wee little bum-fluffed faces was pricless!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 pm --<br /><br />
shackattack said:
i can confirm that one of the legendary MIB leaders will not be attending the CS at wembley this sunday after being arrested at his local bingo hall. " eddie beef ( 57 yrs age ) was arrested after a violent incident at his local bingo hall on chester road manchester. mr beef commented " she shouted full house when it was clear she only had 4 corners and a snidey dobber to boot. it has been building up for weeks and were it not for my carer intervening she would have got the whole flask of horlicks make no mistake!! . mr beef who is currently on remand for a violent incident at a poundland store said he would not be attending the CS at wembley as " we have a rather pleasant tea dance at my nursing home on a sunday , and friends from london advised him on travelling as his catheter would not stand up to a 2hr train journey and a brisk walk down wembley way. a matron at the home commented " edward is a pleasant character although he was riled recently when we had new windows fitted on the sun lounge. he kept on shouting " glazers out " and only the promise of his favourite cantona bear prevented the situation escalating "

this is absolute gold dust!!!!

Petetheblu said:
BrixtonSkyBlue said:
prestwichblue92 said:
from a fair few derbies i have learnt

3. if they come at you and you are large enough, stand your ground

I'm a 6'5" 17 stone Rugby League forward, I'll take my chances!! ;-)

Good, I'll be right behind you then!! :)

Not you "BSB".

Can't stand all this nonsense, whether it's City or the rags that want to fight. if so then grow some ball and sign up for the forces. If not then behave like good boys and girls.

obviously I'm talking about those idiots that go looking for it.

if you're behind me mate youre fecked! i don't condone it myself, i just stay away from it, and let our voices and our players do the talking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.