London Pub for Live Games

Is the Hoop and Grapes on for the Juventus match on Wednesday?

Is the Hoop and Grapes on for the Juventus match on Wednesday?
This one is apparently, according to an email I received:
The Horseshoe, 24 Clerkenwell Cl, Farringdon, London EC1R 0AG - will be showing the game. It has a nice atmosphere, serves real ale and we have a designated area - usually all of the downstairs.

I read the city pride got took over from a rag and blues no longer meet there... May try the horseshoe tomorrow as I'm working in London for next two days....

I read the city pride got took over from a rag and blues no longer meet there... May try the horseshoe tomorrow as I'm working in London for next two days....
I am also working in London for two or three days.

Every time I find a pub in London showing City matches it seems to have closed by the next time I am down here. The City Pride, then the Blue Anchor, then some place near Victoria Bus Station, then a pub in Kensington.

I will try the Horseshoe tonight.

I'll be watching in the Gunmakers in Marylebone if any fellow blues want to join and are that side of London.

Is there any pub in London that might be showing the Sunderland v City match tonight?

I am stuck there for a couple of days on business.

Anywhere in central London to watch today's game? Preferably not the F3K? Is there somewhere in Farringdon where blues regularly meet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.