London stabbings

Unless you are in the police or armed forces of course.
Then it's pretty much a necessity.
Yeah just meant members of the public, haha

Imagine taking on Russia with your fists...

I take the view that if you stab someone it should be classed as equivalent to attempted murder. Even if you only graze them. Some life sentences would have a remarkable deterrent effect,

With the exception of householders stabbing burglars. They should get the George Cross and a 2k a year annuity for life. 5k if the burglar dies.

Couldn’t give 2 shits about shitbags stabbing other shitbags. Let them wipe themselves out.

Do you honestly believe that anybody deserves to get stabbed? How about turning lives around!

Too many innocent people have been caught up in this. I live in Newham and the Adam Regis case sent shockwaves around the community. He was a well liked lad with no links to crime. Randomly murdered.

Do you honestly believe that anybody deserves to get stabbed? How about turning lives around!

Too many innocent people have been caught up in this. I live in Newham and the Adam Regis case sent shockwaves around the community. He was a well liked lad with no links to crime. Randomly murdered.

It’s a tough one this as more knife crime is committed more people will see the need to carry a weapon. I would imagine if I was young and living in an area where stabbings were becoming more common place I might well feel the need to have more back up than my own hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.