Long Shot Kick De Bucket

Best random thread bumb of the year?

We have a winner.
Fuck me, I was really perplexed that I had 2 posts liked on this thread.
I couldn't remember posting it all.
Then when I looked at the thread it was one I actually started in 2008, so yes it was a great thread bump.
Think of how many trips to Cup Finals at Wembley, and the total number of trophies City have won in those 15 years since I first started this thread.
And even better,how shit United have become in the same time frame.

Fuck me, I was really perplexed that I had 2 posts liked on this thread.
I couldn't remember posting it all.
Then when I looked at the thread it was one I actually started in 2008, so yes it was a great thread bump.
Think of how many trips to Cup Finals at Wembley, and the total number of trophies City have won in those 15 years since I first started this thread.
And even better,how shit United have become in the same time frame.
All their money gonna hell too, @manclad

Whilst we are at it, Carlos Malcolm and his Afro Caribs.
Bonanza Ska. Absolutely fuckin' brilliant

Best gig I ever went to was The Specials 2009 Friday night comeback gig at the Brixton Academy, after 30 years in the wilderness. An encore of Too Much Too Young, Longshot Kick de Bucket, Skinhead Moonstomp & Enjoy Yourself. Place was absolutely rocking......
Saw them in about 1981 and then again in 2011 and they were still as good. They were a brilliant live band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.