Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Stupid thread on 2 counts
Firstly dont think there will be any chance in hell of overseas travel this year, they wont let us.
And secondly what happens if we lose to Dortmund?
Some people never learn!
Honestly, it doesn't matter what people say on here, or if you wear lucky underpants, doesn't affect the team play one iota. And Turkey is welcoming British as we'd dilute the covid over there, all depends on UK gov lifting the travel ban for non work stuff.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what people say on here, or if you wear lucky underpants, doesn't affect the team play one iota. And Turkey is welcoming British as we'd dilute the covid over there, all depends on UK gov lifting the travel ban for non work stuff.
Totally agree, in the 70's we'd stand on the Kippax, first match of the season singing' were going to win the league...what is wrong with a bit of fun (and also belief)
When did it become raggy?
Mancinis title was never celebrated properly because of this stupid idea. Let's have a bit of fun, it's only a bloody thread!

I am already in Turkey.
I work in Ankara so it has to happen that we get there.
The current international travel rules are that you can only travel for work etc.
If in the UK in past 10 days then you can quarantine in your hotel or apartment.
I had to quarantine in a government facility in Istanbul in January.
I can’t get home for my jab yet because I’ve lost too much time at work in the past year and aUK quarantine followed by a Turkish one is too costly at the moment.

I am already in Turkey.
I work in Ankara so it has to happen that we get there
Is the feeling locally that the final will definitely go ahead in Turkey.
Seems unprofessional to be sending teams to Istanbul. At the moment we are not even sure where all the quarter finals are being played.
If 2 English teams got to the final you'd think they'd probably change to a UK venue.
I can see a lot more games being played in Budapest and the like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.