Looking for a hotel in Manc

The Macdonald and the Abode that have been mentioned I will vouch for. Have stayed at both in the last year and both are very good. The Abode probably nicks it of the two. Stayed at the Novotel a few years ago after it opened. On par with the Macdonald I would say, maybe a bit under it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Most of my colleagues from out of town used to stay at the Macdonald.

It's expensive. Not much change out of £100 despite the rooms being comfortable.

I used the Ibis on Princess Street for Newcastle. My room was £29 and it was fine.

peoffrey said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

It's expensive. Not much change out of £100 despite the rooms being comfortable.

I used the Ibis on Princess Street for Newcastle. My room was £29 and it was fine.

I think I'm going with the Macdonald. Just got off the phone with my mate in Manc and he reccomended it as well. Close to Picadilly, memories of sharing whisky and cheese with tramps come flooding back. $100.00 Canadian right now.

Barcon said:
peoffrey said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I think I'm going with the Macdonald. Just got off the phone with my mate in Manc and he reccomended it as well. Close to Picadilly, memories of sharing whisky and cheese with tramps come flooding back. $100.00 Canadian right now.

It's a decent place, you know it's the old BT building at the bottom of London Road near the Mancunian Way so not dead central but not too far out either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.