Looking for Match Suggestions

Flying over for the Watford match on March 9 and Schalke on March 12. Not flying back until Sunday March 17 as I was hoping for an FA cup home match.

I'm hoping to go to another match now on Saturday March 16 somewhere I can easily get to by train from Manchester. Here are some of the options I have been looking at:
Burnley v Leicester
Leeds v Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday v Blackburn
Preston North End v Birmingham

Any thoughts on these and any other suggestions? Cheers!

Oh yeah, thoughts on good pubs to watch City v Swansea? I'm staying near Manchester Piccadilly.
Sheffield Wednesday game will help you with any remaining jet lag. Will be easy to get ticket, rarely full house nowadays

Thanks, everybody! With the 5:20 start time for City's match, I guess I'll try to find the earliest match that I can get to on the 16th and still get back into Manchester to watch the match in a pub. Any pub gatherings planned?

Stockport county v ashton United national league north.

This is a good shout, they are pushing for promotion, possibly as champions, getting crowds circa 5k, will be a decent atmosphere and the station is less than 5 minutes walk, 10 minutes on the train and you're back in town for our game.

Perhaps best not to wear colours if you do go, they're not keen on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.