Looking forward to next season?

i know what the OP means......if we can remain stable (no changes in management, coaching staff or ownership) then i think we are in a good position to go forward

MH has addressed already some of the key missing elements from when sven left......

kompany de jong and bridge will alll come to the fore next season......esp the first two.

robinho will be wiser and know the prem better

MH will have the summer transfer window to address squad issues......the first of these must be a top class striker (OR TWO EVEN......Eto would be my first choice if he could be got).....but a stiker of pace, power and who can immediately put a team on the back foot (as torres, ronaldo, drogba all do) is essential.......(im not sure david villa is this type of player to be honest)

he will also need to strengthen in depth...cover for swp for a start, and also for the left wing to provide more options. i think the defense is pretty much covered all over really

get sturridge jonno and petrov fit

sell/get rid of: VASS benjani, mills, hamman (though could keep on as coaching staff), TBH

loan out evans, caceido,

assess Jo more

i think with the aquisition of a couple of top class strikers we would see a huge change in fortune.......we are not that far away from being a top side but its the final pieces that will be the most difficult (and expensive!)

the stability is the mst important thing..........if we were to bring in a new manager, he would want to bring in all his own players and yet again we would be set back a year or so while this is all done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.