Looks like I'm not going to any games this season

Brendan110_0

WTF is blue membership all about?

I have an access card, which now I cannot use I think. I now have to buy a card for £10 so I can then buy a ticket - I'm sending an e-mail to MCFC today. If they waive the fee and send me a free card then I will buy my tickets as per usual, if not then they can go swing! Grrrr, just like shitty bars that charge £5 to get in!

Look 'ere Brendan .....

City HAVE to improve their turnover , and get more income into the club , Monsieur Platini's seen to that .......

the free accesscard was never really gonna survive , was it???

And that's what 'Blue Membership' is all about , Brendan ....... bringing more money into the club on an annual basis!!!

Brendan110_0 said:

I have an access card, which now I cannot use I think. I now have to buy a card for £10 so I can then buy a ticket - I'm sending an e-mail to MCFC today. If they waive the fee and send me a free card then I will buy my tickets as per usual, if not then they can go swing! Grrrr, just like shitty bars that charge £5 to get in!

jesus wept

Brendan110_0 said:

So basically you want something for nothing?

Yeah right.

Brendan110_0 said:

So you have seen your arse becasue you have to pay a £10 membership fee which allows you to buy tickets? It works out at 26p per ticket, hardly breaking the bank is it? I will be paying the £25 membership and ive got the season ticket. Both very reasonabley priced.

The Mancunian Way said:
Brendan110_0 said:

Yeah right.

No, I want a £30 ticket for £30, not pay £10 for the right to buy. They shoul've increased the ticket price!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Just me then.

just buy it, you know you want to.

I can't......it's against my inner stinginess.

I wouldn't miss out on potentially our most exciting season in decades over a tenner.

Brendan110_0 said:
The Mancunian Way said:
Brendan110_0 said:

Yeah right.

No, I want a £30 ticket for £30, not pay £10 for the right to buy. They shoul've increased the ticket price!
By 26p per ticket if you go to every game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.