looks like where playing for a draw

It took United and Spurs about 30 minutes to have a shot between them

That game ended 3-1.

Also, Mancini isn't a fucking idiot, he will have a basic grasp of mathematics, I'm pretty sure that he knows what points we need.

And if we went for the throat we'd get cut to pieces. This is the best way of doing it.

Frustrate them and hit them on the break. I'd get Ireland on for Vieira

chris63 said:
not 1 shot at goal in 47mins. a draws no good, should be going for a win.

A draw would be good. Going for a win would expose us. Can still seeing us grabbing a sneaky goal.

Keep the faith.

de niro said:
chris63 said:
not 1 shot at goal in 47mins. a draws no good, should be going for a win.

please insert this in any game we play.
Goals For column says you're talking rubbish

Remember Sven taking City to Chelsea and trying to attack them? We got beat 6-0.

We're running out of games , and the 'head to head' game aside , Spurs appear to have less difficult fixtures left , they will probably beat both Burnley and Bolton ......

we need to win this , we can't take the chance of what might happen next week.

We have to put some penetrating breakaways together .

Total inept management and tactics.

We're playing an Arsenal reserve side with Van Persie and Nasri in the starting line up, and we havn't had a shot on target in 47 minutes of football. We can't keep hold of the ball for more than a minute without giving it away cheaply. Doing exactly the same thing as we did against the red scum last week, playing for a draw, sitting back, happy to let the opposition have possession! If we let a team like Arsenal, the best 'footballing' team in England have tonnes of possession against us they will rip us to shreds, reserves or not! We need to win this game, should we win, it's back in our hands! 4th is once again ours to lose! Especially with Spurs winning! Got to win.

Gutted to see Bridge limp off. Let's cross our fingers and pray for improvement.

Rant over.

EDIT: Why do the commentators keep saying how we will be happy with the result at half time? I know my football and I know that I am far from pleased with the half time score. We should be going for the throat! Attacking them, not sitting back and playing for a draw in such an important game!!!

Now it's rant over.

black mamba said:
We're running out of games , and Spurs appear to have less difficult fixtures left ...... we need to win this , we can't take the chance of what might happen next week.

We have to put some penetrating breakaways together .

Let's just get the points on the board and beat Spurs at ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.