looks like where playing for a draw

mackenzie said:
chris63 said:
not 1 shot at goal in 47mins. a draws no good, should be going for a win.

A draw would be good. Going for a win would expose us. Can still seeing us grabbing a sneaky goal.

Keep the faith.

a draw would put us 1 point behind spuds and villa if they win. A win for us means a draw against spuds could be good enuf.

chris63 said:
not 1 shot at goal in 47mins. a draws no good, should be going for a win.

And based on that first half performance by Arse i would take a draw now - fookin quality cant see anything but a loss for City i am afraid

they've not had a real chance. 1 silly shot on goal. that's a good start. atlanta went one up at inter tonight, they've lost. spurs attacked man u and conceded three in the second half. sometimes you have to show good opponents a bit of respect. if we've not got much going up front I think you have to say tevez has looked a bit out of sorts. he and bellamy need to be a bit sharper because there is space down the left hand side, they've messed it up a couple of times.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:35 pm --<br /><br />
chris63 said:
mackenzie said:
A draw would be good. Going for a win would expose us. Can still seeing us grabbing a sneaky goal.

Keep the faith.

a draw would put us 1 point behind spuds and villa if they win. A win for us means a draw against spuds could be good enuf.

win would be fantastic, but getting something from the game keeps the pressure on them psychologically.

Getting smashed right now. One bit of Arsenal magic and we are in trouble. What kind of fucking ball is that ffs.

chris63 said:
mackenzie said:

Keep the faith.

We can beat Spurs.

Happy enough with the the way we're going so far.

Did anyone expect us to go to Arsenal and play them off the pitch for 90 minutes?

moomba said:
Happy enough with the the way we're going so far.

Did anyone expect us to go to Arsenal and play them off the pitch for 90 minutes?

Apparantly some of the fookin idiots here were thinking that Arse were shit and we should be playing a 0 - 0 - 10 formation anything else is simply tooooooooo negative - still Ade on now so we will see

paul calfs tash said:
Polly Pocket is on. Wtf is he thinking of with those ponytails.

Don't care. He could have pink streaks and elephant ears on his head for all I care if he scores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.