Lorenzo Gonzalez

They called him the next Ibra for a reason.

They called him the next Ibra because of his descent, and cos he was tall and scored spectacular goals. He can't even make the u18s bench these days so that early promise has been far from fulfilled. No way is he going to make it at City. Has very little fight in him and he'll be released before too long sadly. It happens.

Is he speedy!:))

He REALLY is actually. Absolutely lightning.

My guess is that we might been signing him to fill the gap if Campbell does leave, sadly. Though he could quite easily play out wide too. It could also be that Campbell is signing and we just want both as he's that good. He looks mega talented in that video so fair enough either way.

Last edited:
Do we know when city announce which scholars have signed. Like seeing us sign talented players but will be disappointed if we've signed this lad because Campbell is going. Hopefully room for them both in the 18's

Don't want to big him up yet but got to say he plays alot like aguero. Imagine him and brahim up front ;-)

They called him the next Ibra because of his decent, and cos he was tall and scored spectacular goals. He can't even make the u18s bench these days so that early promise has been far from fulfilled. No way is he going to make it at City. Has very little fight in him and he'll be released before too long sadly. It happens.

He REALLY is actually. Absolutely lightning.

My guess is that we might been signing him to fill the gap if Campbell does leave, sadly. Though he could quite easily play out wide too. It could also be that Campbell is signing and we just want both as he's that good. He looks mega talented in that video so fair enough either way.

That's the video I was going to post myself, jeez, he really is quick. Seems to be an out and out striker but with that speed and the few tricks he displayed he could play anywhere along the front. Really stocky and strong looking for a 16 year old too. If Tyrese Cambell is sorted they'll have 2 really dangerous strikers up front for the U18's next season.

He's small Aguero. There's no two ways about it. Absolute gem.
I mean our possible strike forces for next seasons is ridiculous. Kun, Kelechi, Ambrose, Campbell, Gonzalez, Nmecha to name just a few
I can't wait!!

Pam, post: 9450875, member: 321"]This player's potential was discussed in great depth on Talk Shite a few weeks ago. He is something of a phenomenon, they said.[/QUOTE]

Fucking won't be anymore!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.