Lost contacts ect on my new iphone5s

sky tot

My old iphone 4 has died on me over night , think battery has had it ...
I've now bought a 2nd hand iphone5s but I've lost all my contacts , photos,music ect .
Can anyone help a techno idiot to sort the problem out ?

My old iphone 4 has died on me over night , think battery has had it ...
I've now bought a 2nd hand iphone5s but I've lost all my contacts , photos,music ect .
Can anyone help a techno idiot to sort the problem out ?
Do you not have an iTunes or iCloud backup?

I had a iTunes account but I've tried plugging my phone in and accessing my iTunes account but the little phone icon doesn't come up . I'm taking it to my mates later he said he will sort it .
Thanks for replying

I had a iTunes account but I've tried plugging my phone in and accessing my iTunes account but the little phone icon doesn't come up . I'm taking it to my mates later he said he will sort it .
Thanks for replying

When you put your sim in your new iphone doesn't it ask for your account info as in your email and password for your iTunes, if you backed up to icloud they should be all in there.

When you put your sim in your new iphone doesn't it ask for your account info as in your email and password for your iTunes, if you backed up to icloud they should be all in there.
When I put the sim in the phone it didn't ask for anything as I recall , but I was in the sellers house and we struggled to get a signal because he's in a shit area ( signal wise)

When I put the sim in the phone it didn't ask for anything as I recall , but I was in the sellers house and we struggled to get a signal because he's in a shit area ( signal wise)

Wants setting up as a new phone in settings.

So go to settings-general-reset-reset all settings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.