'Lost' cup final ticket .

blueandy1mac

I lost all my content on my phone today, complete reboot.
Reinstalled and got most stuff back but most of my Google wallet went, including my cup final ticket.
Tried to reload it from the email sent to me from mate who got them on FnF, but error 502 comes up.
Any of you technically inclined offer any advice please.
It's also disappeared off my back up phone, have they been transferred into the season card instead?

I lost all my content on my phone today, complete reboot.
Reinstalled and got most stuff back but most of my Google wallet went, including my cup final ticket.
Tried to reload it from the email sent to me from mate who got them on FnF, but error 502 comes up.
Any of you technically inclined offer any advice please.
It's also disappeared off my back up phone, have they been transferred into the season card instead?
Bad gateway Try clearing your browser cache I don’t use Android so not sure of steps Google clear browser cache on android Then try again
If that fails you could ask your mate to resend the mail Don’t panic you’ve got over a week to sort it If all else fails you are your mate will need to contact the club unfortunately

I had the same problem with the 502 error coming up and “bad gateway “ thingy.
Just tried it now and it’s now working.
Someone on Tuesday afternoon said citys server was down till Friday.
They must have fixed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.