lost seasoncard...

They will make you pay £20 for new seasoncard and it has to be reported lost or stolen. If not, the robbin' bastards will charge you £5 a game for an accesscard.

what?!?

i think all this is rubbish ........ i lost my season card literally a month ago ........ last day of transfer window, i went down to see what was happening and then went to the main ticket box office, told the fella i lost my season card and right out of a draw or cupboard i guess, out came a brand new one, that works great. it has not picture of stuff, just the bare bones of information, but it still works ........ didnt pay a thing, dint report it lost or stolen, just said mate, i just lost it somewhere ........ and he didnt even ask for I.D or anything ...... although he did read out my address and asked me if it was correct ..... obviously he wasnt the brightest bulb in the closet, ANYBODY could have just walked up and got any seasoncard seat they wanted !!!

but great service i found, left with new season card after about 2mins ... no hassel .... no charges .... UNLESS THEY ARE HIDDEN !!! >:-/

Whoops, sorry about that misinformation, but thats what happened when I misplaced mine the other season, and it had to be reported to the police - which I couldnt be bothered doing, luckily there were only two games left of the season.

N-Word-Joe said:
what?!?

i think all this is rubbish ........ i lost my season card literally a month ago ........ last day of transfer window, i went down to see what was happening and then went to the main ticket box office, told the fella i lost my season card and right out of a draw or cupboard i guess, out came a brand new one, that works great. it has not picture of stuff, just the bare bones of information, but it still works ........ didnt pay a thing, dint report it lost or stolen, just said mate, i just lost it somewhere ........ and he didnt even ask for I.D or anything ...... although he did read out my address and asked me if it was correct ..... obviously he wasnt the brightest bulb in the closet, ANYBODY could have just walked up and got any seasoncard seat they wanted !!!

but great service i found, left with new season card after about 2mins ... no hassel .... no charges .... UNLESS THEY ARE HIDDEN !!! >:-/

But your not going to get 2 cards with the same details working..so the original one would be can cancelled

just rang up and if i get a crime number from the coppers they will replace it for free but otherwise its a tenner to get a new 1. not gonna bother with the hassle of getting a crime number, takes too long

greenie said:
just rang up and if i get a crime number from the coppers they will replace it for free but otherwise its a tenner to get a new 1. not gonna bother with the hassle of getting a crime number, takes too long
You can get a crime number over the phone. Doesn't take ages. I've had to do it loads of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.