Lost tribe

metalblue

Experience is a terrible teacher, it gives the exa
Lost tribe in amazon makes contact for first time with outsiders.

I can't post the youtube video from work so here is link to article

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...king-contact-with-brazil-village-9640077.html

Their undercrackers are ace...just a belt.

amazon-tribe.jpg

Unfortunately they'll all no doubt have contracted some flu like illness now and be dead in a fortnight.

metalblue said:
Lost tribe in amazon makes contact for first time with outsiders.

I can't post the youtube video from work so here is link to article

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...king-contact-with-brazil-village-9640077.html

Their undercrackers are ace...just a belt.

amazon-tribe.jpg

Unfortunately they'll all no doubt have contracted some flu like illness now and be dead in a fortnight.
No need to wait for flu.
The religious nutters will be in there soon teaching them the way and the truth etc. and soon they'll be killing each other.

Amazing to think there are still people on this planet that have no contact with the outside world

yes I agree their "undercrackers" leave a lot to be desired, if you look closely their "things" are tucked up into the strap lol

metalblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
How many of this lost tribe were wearing rag shirts?

hahaha, expect a PR stunt soon like them Chile miners

Manchester-United-v-Arsen-007.jpg
Spot on.you will hear soon that the lost tribe had travelled for miles and years to see if they could watch the mighty fergie babes as was told by the gods,,only to be told by an aid worker that the piss can is now in a home and the famous manutd, are shite.

Nothing wrong with those undercrackers, I've pulled many a woman wearing the same thing.

*newsflash*

First Starbucks installed on their land

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.