Lost Village festival...

york away to this!

With no Glastonbury this year, we're going to this over the weekend - anyone know what it's like?

Only 9k folk there and looks good, though seems predominantly DJs I've never heard of and not a sniff of any punk rock. Undoubtedly we'll be the oldest there by some distance and will end up listeing to so-called "bangin' tunes" all weekend, which may give me an headache...

If Norman Jay and Craig Charles are DJing then it's going to be a brilliant weekend. Craig especially plays some top tunes to mooch to with a beer in your hand.

Having just seen the website it does appear, at first glance, to be a place where people think it's fun to put on some henna face paint and complain about not finding their inner selves.

i.e...Cunts. Everywhere.

Still, not a bad line up and it looks lovely.

Last edited:
Ta

Obviously we're glamping in some ludicrous yurty thing, have michelin star dining at a downright-hippy "tribal banquet" on friday night and have been upgraded as of last week with some free booze and "artsist's bar" wristbands.

My next question is how on earth do I recognise any of the artists, should I bump in to them in said bar? - Or should I just stand in a mean and moody corner pretending to be a promoter/record label owner/pimp desperately searching for my inner self?...

Ta

Obviously we're glamping in some ludicrous yurty thing, have michelin star dining at a downright-hippy "tribal banquet" on friday night and have been upgraded as of last week with some free booze and "artsist's bar" wristbands.

My next question is how on earth do I recognise any of the artists, should I bump in to them in said bar? - Or should I just stand in a mean and moody corner pretending to be a promoter/record label owner/pimp desperately searching for my inner self?...

Wear a hat. A trilby. At a jaunty angle. Also team this with some lovely brogues and a nice jacket. Will have the wannabees flocking all over you.

Or dress normally, say Hi to Craig and offer him some wizz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.