Louden Tavern - Ibrox

cinnamon blue

The Louden the most famous rangers pub located right next to Ibrox is putting out a special welcome for all city fans going up for the Celtic game they will be publicising more in the coming weeks . Absolutely cracking pub and we will get a great welcome

Bit of a dive if you ask me, also a fair jaunt from Celtic Park. Much better off boozing in Merchant City or the like before the game, 10/15 minute walk from there does the job.

Bit of a dive if you ask me, also a fair jaunt from Celtic Park. Much better off boozing in Merchant City or the like before the game, 10/15 minute walk from there does the job.

it is a bit far but doable ... and a lot of the pubs in Merchant City will not serve folk with colours
so a good bet if scarfed up
drink in Edinburgh instead :-)

Will I be allowed in to the Louden if I were my favourite bobble hat?

1znwnxt.jpg

I think coach parties are parking up at Ibrox fans go in the Louden and then on to Cektic Park. If you are in the City centre you must visit the following pubs are they are quite superb:-

Horse Shoe Bar 17-19 Drury St
Laurieston Bar 58 Bridge St
Steps Bar 62 Glasford St

I think coach parties are parking up at Ibrox fans go in the Louden and then on to Cektic Park. If you are in the City centre you must visit the following pubs are they are quite superb:-

Horse Shoe Bar 17-19 Drury St
Laurieston Bar 58 Bridge St
Steps Bar 62 Glasford St

I second the Laurieston. Looks a dive from the outside but it's absolutely magic. Sure it won some sort of pub of the year award last year or so too.

some of the coaches would be better booking into social clubs within striking distance of Parkhead but I am sure they will be aware of them anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.