Love At First Sight?

IanBishopsHaircut

Let me tell you about myself...I'm 42 and never been in love including the mother of my children whom I got pregnant two weeks into our relationship

I always thought love was a myth...the love you can have between adults anyway...I love my children unconditionally

I've been single for around 22 months now (Since I split from my boys mum) and have been playing the field somewhat...but 9 days ago I met a woman that has completely blown me away

She is beautiful...on the inside and out and the minute I met her I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her...for a man that has never experienced love it's knocked me for six

I've deleted my 'black book' and cannot stop thinking about her

The mad thing is...she feels the same about me

Never EVER thought i'd fall in love...never mind at first sight

It's a fucking amazing feeling

Anyone experienced anything similar?

I promise you now I'm marrying this woman in the future and i've never even been engaged in my life

Sorry for the soppy thread...just need to tell anyone...Want to shout it from the rooftops if i'm honest

I too look forward to an update. The feeling might last 3 weeks, it might last a lifetime. IMO love become's a choice, it's hard work, it's compromise, it's being intentional, and it's being committed. Long story short, congrats, I hope the feeling lasts forever for you. Just remember that it's common for the infatuation to wear off, but that doesn't mean you aren't in love anymore, it just moves into a different stage that looks and feels different.

*the previous thoughts belong solely to the contributor, any and all opinions are welcome.

Great news haircut fella don't listen to the cynics you enjoy your moment in the Sun even though it will probably piss down in another 6 months taking your money and your Dog to add insult to injury.
But do enjoy the good times "Drink 'em in" as the famous saying goes.

The football season hasn't started yet (not for City at least)...........let's see her reaction to sharing you with MCFC, unless she is a match going fan of course, then you may have cracked it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.