Love Lockdown

giphy.gif

Ready!

Driving home from work earlier, sun was shining, music was good on the radio, roads were quiet, put me in a much better mood than a few hours ago, plus my wife stocked the fridge with Doom Bar and Tiskie, even caught a slight redness (spit) sat in the garden

Bbq'ing my arse off here, loads of doggie walkies, cold beers and the odd smoke. If it was not for folk carking it I'd say this is heaven. The lady friend is moving to more skimpy attire with this weather now so all in all I can't complain really.
Has stony been round on the scrounge yet?

I imagine there is a huge difference in levels of enjoyment based on those with young kids and those without.

I imagine there is a huge difference in levels of enjoyment based on those with young kids and those without.
Yes. I live alone. I’ve FaceTimed my family, messaged some mates and used Bluemoon... but other than that it’s been a week of peace and quiet so far and as an independent person who spends a fair bit of time alone anyway, I’m really liking this. Especially when I usually have a very stressful job that I’m now just doing in small bits at home a couple of hours a day.

My Sister is having it tough with her three kids while her husband is out working still, and my Dad and many of my mates (and many on here) are self employed or being made to work still and aren’t in a great situation, so I’m trying my best to not mention it to them or on the threads on here where people are saying they’re struggling... but I am making the most of this shit situation by enjoying it as much as I can... and I am loving it!

You've got to take the positives out of everything so, if you can, try and enjoy yourself if you are at home and well!

Yes. I live alone. I’ve FaceTimed my family, messaged some mates and used Bluemoon... but other than that it’s been a week of peace and quiet so far and as an independent person who spends a fair bit of time alone anyway, I’m really liking this. Especially when I usually have a very stressful job that I’m now just doing in small bits at home a couple of hours a day.

My Sister is having it tough with her three kids while her husband is out working still, and my Dad and many of my mates (and many on here) are self employed or being made to work still and aren’t in a great situation, so I’m trying my best to not mention it to them or on the threads on here where people are saying they’re struggling... but I am making the most of this shit situation by enjoying it as much as I can... and I am loving it!

You've got to take the positives out of everything so, if you can, try and enjoy yourself if you are at home and well!

We're alright, mate. Day 15 for us and for a 3yo + 6yo they've been very understanding and behaving really well. No complaints but it does mean completing Netflix will take another 15 years in stead of 15 days like a lot of people will be doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.