Low Staying On As Germany Manager

Germany was caught in a cycle that resulted in them fielding a team that looked (and was) old and slow. They’ll be back with a vengeance in 2022. Hopefully Löw will upgrade his look by then, like a football version of Bill Belichick, although at least he spared us the nose/crotch/arse pick/sniff this time.

He has - but he clearly blamed him for the crap performances when in fact it was the rest of the team (as predicted by yours truely BTW).
I don't think it's "clear" at all that he decided to place all the blame for any poor performance prior to the World Cup on any one player. Seeing as their final squad was cut by 12 initially.

I don't think it's "clear" at all that he decided to place all the blame for any poor performance prior to the World Cup on any one player. Seeing as their final squad was cut by 12 initially.
You think? I'd go back and read with he actually said.

You think? I'd go back and read with he actually said.
That it was a close decision, a metaphorical photo finish, and that Sané hasn't quite arrived on the international stage yet?

Fair, and true.

I see no "We were shite because of Leroy so I told him to fuck off" comments.

That it was a close decision, a metaphorical photo finish, and that Sané hasn't quite arrived on the international stage yet?

Fair, and true.

I see no "We were shite because of Leroy so I told him to fuck off" comments.
You don't see them because the **** didn't have the bollocks. He picked a lad in shite form, a lad who started about 5 games this season and a lad who got put back to Schalke youth to make room for Leroy ahead of him. Then held a conference to tell the world he wanted to be loyal to past players and the players he saw the most of. Then sent Hummels out to have a few sly sigs at the lad.

You don't see them because the **** didn't have the bollocks. He picked a lad in shite form, a lad who started about 5 games this season and a lad who got put back to Schalke youth to make room for Leroy ahead of him. Then held a conference to tell the world he wanted to be loyal to past players and the players he saw the most of. Then sent Hummels out to have a few sly sigs at the lad.
Quite. The Irony is that Hummels was possibly the worst German player at the world cup.

Oh and I've noticed that all the German posters that were queuing up to tell us all how Sané didn't have the right mentality for the national team have disappeared.

Come back, tell us again about how he wasn't enough of an arrogant fuckwit that thought all he had to do to win was turn up.

Just out of interest, who is the player who was dropped to Schalke’s youth team to make room for Sane?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.