Lowered price against Plzen if we win tonight?

K-Bo

Hard to imagine they'll charge the listed amount if we win and it becomes a dead rubber game.

Stadium will probably be very empty if they do.

I've already been charged £28 and I'm on the cup scheme so I don't see any further price reductions, or else it'd make a mockery of the cup scheme.

LoveCity said:
I've already been charged £28 and I'm on the cup scheme so I don't see any further price reductions, or else it'd make a mockery of the cup scheme.

Me too - its this situation that makes me wonder why i join the cup scheme - i only do it to make sure i get final tickets if we get there. I expect a lot will have paid but won't bother going

Yeah in terms of fairness to fans who already bought, they can't really charge lower, but at the same time there's no way they'll sellout at that price for a game that's a formality (if we win tonight of course). Lot of empty seats for the cameras I'd imagine. Bit of a catch-22

K-Bo said:
Yeah in terms of fairness to fans who already bought, they can't really charge lower, but at the same time there's no way they'll sellout at that price for a game that's a formality (if we win tonight of course). Lot of empty seats for the cameras I'd imagine. Bit of a catch-22

They will start flogging them cheap 'off the radar', like to students on campuses. Still a slap in the face of loyal fans who go to every game, but one that isn't so official and blatant.

Is there any way the club can refund those who have already had money taken off a card?

I am on the scheme and I am sure that the money does not come out straight away.

If they drop the price for Plzen then I can only imagine that those on the scheme will get a reduced charge. For those not on the scheme but who bought the bundle then again I imagine that city will either issue a credit or refund you at the correct time.

Of we qualify tonight. Drop a tenner off the Plzen price but give cup scheme tenner off the first knock out game. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.