Lowered price against Plzen if we win tonight?

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I am on the scheme and I am sure that the money does not come out straight away.

If they drop the price for Plzen then I can only imagine that those on the scheme will get a reduced charge. For those not on the scheme but who bought the bundle then again I imagine that city will either issue a credit or refund you at the correct time.

I think they've already taken out Plzen money havent they?

moomba said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I am on the scheme and I am sure that the money does not come out straight away.

If they drop the price for Plzen then I can only imagine that those on the scheme will get a reduced charge. For those not on the scheme but who bought the bundle then again I imagine that city will either issue a credit or refund you at the correct time.

I think they've already taken out Plzen money havent they?

Fuck knows I have not checked.

It's very hard for me to believe that any European game at the etihad can have many empty seats..we're talking about the champions league the most prestigious club tournament in world football..do we take being in these matches for granted already?

eddiemarin09 said:
It's very hard for me to believe that any European game at the etihad can have many empty seats..we're talking about the champions league the most prestigious club tournament in world football..do we take being in these matches for granted already?

It's not taking for granted, more inconvenience for me, I'm in the cup scheme and have not made tonight or the Munich game, due to getting in late and not being arsed to go back out, more than likely Plzen will be the same, I won't be signing up next year.

K-Bo said:
Yeah in terms of fairness to fans who already bought, they can't really charge lower, but at the same time there's no way they'll sellout at that price for a game that's a formality (if we win tonight of course). Lot of empty seats for the cameras I'd imagine. Bit of a catch-22
Who in their right mind gives a fuck about empty seats?

Fucking rags who never get to a game unless it's a birthday treat, that's who.

If you go, go
If you don't then don't, but ffs can we put this inane moaning about empty seats to bed

eddiemarin09 said:

I've paid, don't expect a refund, but not sure if I'll bother with the 90 mile round trip rather than watch it in the pub.

onceabluealways said:
LoveCity said:
I've already been charged £28 and I'm on the cup scheme so I don't see any further price reductions, or else it'd make a mockery of the cup scheme.

Me too - its this situation that makes me wonder why i join the cup scheme - i only do it to make sure i get final tickets if we get there. I expect a lot will have paid but won't bother going

What sort of fan pays and doesn't turn up? They could play the entire EDS squad; I wouldn't be too happy but I'd still go!

squirtyflower said:
K-Bo said:
Yeah in terms of fairness to fans who already bought, they can't really charge lower, but at the same time there's no way they'll sellout at that price for a game that's a formality (if we win tonight of course). Lot of empty seats for the cameras I'd imagine. Bit of a catch-22
Who in their right mind gives a fuck about empty seats?

Fucking rags who never get to a game unless it's a birthday treat, that's who.

If you go, go
If you don't then don't, but ffs can we put this inane moaning about empty seats to bed

sit down...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.