lowest points total at this stage since 2007/8...

citytillicry65

and that's with us having won our first FIVE games! No back-to-back PL wins since October! Not good and ruined my weekend again...

Been a blue since 1990 (and before but too young to recall)

And today is the angriest I have been at the final whistle.

I've been angry before, mostly at referee performances or at the opposition, but I can't remember the last time I was that angry at City (mostly at the clown in charge).

Don't understand the board not acting. Maybe they have prepared everyone including Pep for no CL next season

Long-in-the-tooth City fans will have learned a long time ago never to pin the quality of their weekend on the performance (or otherwise!) of our boys in blue!

Been a blue since 1990 (and before but too young to recall)

And today is the angriest I have been at the final whistle.

I've been angry before, mostly at referee performances or at the opposition, but I can't remember the last time I was that angry at City (mostly at the clown in charge).

Liverpool away 10 days ago?

Long-in-the-tooth City fans will have learned a long time ago never to pin the quality of their weekend on the performance (or otherwise!) of our boys in blue!

Wish that was true, I've been following for 40 years and the blues are still capable of ruining a weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.