Loyalty point scheme

Think it was either the last season at Maine Road, or the one before it. Think it was the one before it, so it'd be ummm, 2001/2002 season?

2003, but you could get 10 points for Cup/Away matches in the two previous seasons plus 1500 for a 5 year plus ST when it kicked in. They started 'tracking' in 2001.

scall said:
Think it was either the last season at Maine Road, or the one before it. Think it was the one before it, so it'd be ummm, 2001/2002 season?

Nice one mate, so were we getting 500 points per season from when it started?

Problem i've got is i've somehow ended up with two supporter numbers, and only got 1940 on this old number and thats from whatever season it started to 04/05.

i think it was season b4 we left maine rd,was in family stand and that was the trial for plastic season cards,but if not def started at maine rd

Corky said:
2003, but you could get 10 points for Cup/Away matches in the two previous seasons plus 1500 for a 5 year plus ST when it kicked in. They started 'tracking' in 2001.

Cheers Corky.

So when it started in 03/04 at the new stadium, you would have got 1500 for that season if you had held a seaosn ticket for more than 5 years?

Then another 500 for 04/05,plus all the away games from 01/02 and 02/03?

I'm only asking becasue theres a few people i know who have recently been given an extra 1000 loyalty points,who didnt get it when the scheme started. Looks like im missing this 1000 points as well but its been missed due to have two supporter numbers

The loyalty points scheme was definitely going at the start of the 01/02 season.

In 98/99 it was still the ticket stubs system cos I remember that when we played Bristol Rovers away in a crucial game at the end of the season, we were allocated something ridiculous like 300 tickets. You had to have about 20 away stubs to qualify

Fanny Fart said:
Corky said:

Cheers Corky.

So when it started in 03/04 at the new stadium, you would have got 1500 for that season if you had held a seaosn ticket for more than 5 years?

Then another 500 for 04/05,plus all the away games from 01/02 and 02/03?

I'm only asking becasue theres a few people i know who have recently been given an extra 1000 loyalty points,who didnt get it when the scheme started. Looks like im missing this 1000 points as well but its been missed due to have two supporter numbers

I got a bonus 1000 early last season, first year as a Season Ticket holder, don't know if it was an introductory/welcome type thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.