Loyalty points - can anyone help?

Blue Streak

Not quite sure how I stand on this? although I'm thinking it's going to be bad news but here goes anyway. Can anyone help please?

I had a season ticket (every season) from 1987 through to 2009 when due to financial circumstances sadly I decided not to renew simply because I had other priorities. Over that time the season ticket was used for a lot of away game and cup match applications so as you can imagine a very healthy accumulation of points had totted up.

Now I find myself in the position of being able to try and buy a season ticket again can I assume all those years of previous points have vanished hence I'm starting from scratch or will the club still have these details on record? I have my doubts and I will be ringing the club to clarify the situation but just wondered if anyone on here had any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

I had a similar tale of woe pal. I contacted the club and they put my points back on my Blue membership. I can't tell you if they all went on but they did transfer over 7500 onto it.

Get in touch with them, it happened pretty quick to be honest.

**EDIT**. Oops not 7500, they put 4500 on. Stupid sausage fingers,

Blue Streak said:
Not quite sure how I stand on this? although I'm thinking it's going to be bad news but here goes anyway. Can anyone help please?

I had a season ticket (every season) from 1987 through to 2009 when due to financial circumstances sadly I decided not to renew simply because I had other priorities. Over that time the season ticket was used for a lot of away game and cup match applications so as you can imagine a very healthy accumulation of points had totted up.

Now I find myself in the position of being able to try and buy a season ticket again can I assume all those years of previous points have vanished hence I'm starting from scratch or will the club still have these details on record? I have my doubts and I will be ringing the club to clarify the situation but just wondered if anyone on here had any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
As long as you can remember your Supporter No, you'll pick up where you left off.

Very encouraging so thanks for the answers given. I had a season ticket from the word go at the Etihad up to 2009 with plenty of cup and away games included. I can find my original supporter number I can imagine. I'm sure the total was over 5000.

Thanks Blues :-)

Only just seen your post.

You don't need to know your previous supporter number. Just tell the ticket office your name and address and they will find your previous loyalty points and add them to your new membership.

You should have a lot of points to bring forward as loyalty points started from the last seaon at Maine Road.

so what difference do the points make if you haven't got a season ticket?

do tickets sales to blue members get allocated on a tiered points basis like they do to season tickets if any tickets are left after being offered to ST's?

or is it just that you will get them back if you get another ST?

Your six digit supporter number is what holds the points, not being a SC holder. If you still have the number you'll still have all the points. If you bought tickets in the years without a SC you should have used your number to be allocated all the points for all the games you went to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.