Loyalty points for cup scheme

musters

does anyone know if loyalty pts are awarded this year for entering the cup scheme thanks

glossopblue1894 said:
50 points europa league
50 points for fa cup
50 points for league cup
i have all ready got mine

How the fook have you already got your cup loyalty didn't even think the date for renewel had come round?????

My renewal pack just says "opportunity to join cup scheme", but previous years it would have a bit in the pack to actually join - inc putting your credit card etc. This time it's nothing.

So when the big queues form at the ticket office (i have to go in person btw as it's part cash part credit card) in the 6 day period all of the east stand have to renew - do we have to verbally say over the counter that we want to rejoin the cup scheme as well as renew our season ticket? With no form to fill in how do we give them the credit card and info etc - verbally over the counter? And some do join just to get the points, so will they have to come out before then and explain it all on the site? so many questions, sorry!

kippaxkid74 said:
My renewal pack just says "opportunity to join cup scheme", but previous years it would have a bit in the pack to actually join - inc putting your credit card etc. This time it's nothing.

So when the big queues form at the ticket office (i have to go in person btw as it's part cash part credit card) in the 6 day period all of the east stand have to renew - do we have to verbally say over the counter that we want to rejoin the cup scheme as well as renew our season ticket? With no form to fill in how do we give them the credit card and info etc - verbally over the counter? And some do join just to get the points, so will they have to come out before then and explain it all on the site? so many questions, sorry!

you say you want to join then they will send you out a form to fill in or else you can do it on line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.