Loyalty points

City Spirit

Hi, I am a fan who has lapsed somewhat in attending matches in recent years, but have just bought my ticket for the Brighton home game on March 19th after deciding it was time I got back to the Etihad. On doing this I discovered I have just under 2500 loyalty/ticket points. Apart from getting easier access to away game tickets, though, what do the loyalty points actually get you? Can you, for example, put them towards purchases from the City store? Are they of any real value? Any info appreciated.

Hi, I am a fan who has lapsed somewhat in attending matches in recent years, but have just bought my ticket for the Brighton home game on March 19th after deciding it was time I got back to the Etihad. On doing this I discovered I have just under 2500 loyalty/ticket points. Apart from getting easier access to away game tickets, though, what do the loyalty points actually get you? Can you, for example, put them towards purchases from the City store? Are they of any real value? Any info appreciated.
They are only good for ticket priorities. To be honest unless you've 14k plus and a season ticket your pretty much just gonna get left over tickets to undesirable away games

10% off at the shop. that's it.

Fyi - Brighton will move if we beat Peterborough in the cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.