Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City

Since Romano's tweet the deal is done and dusted as seen by the pic.

FzpLKz8XwAQbyDw.jpg

England u16s
9 games
5 goals
1 assist

Not sure what this match here is about but he scores a couple of goals here from my time stamped location... Just press play here and watch for 75 seconds to see both goals.

He looks like he likes to play wide a lot on another couple clips I've seen of him, I've not been able to find them again though but seems tenacious and hardworking.

There's a few longer vids on YouTube that I've not had time to watch, including this interview that may or may not be interesting with prospects.

Video includes Luca Fletcher in the middle along with another City youth Seth Chingwaro.

Since Romano's tweet the deal is done and dusted as seen by the pic.

View attachment 84735

England u16s
9 games
5 goals
1 assist

Not sure what this match here is about but he scores a couple of goals here from my time stamped location... Just press play here and watch for 75 seconds to see both goals.

He looks like he likes to play wide a lot on another couple clips I've seen of him, I've not been able to find them again though but seems tenacious and hardworking.

There's a few longer vids on YouTube that I've not had time to watch, including this interview that may or may not be interesting with prospects.

Video includes Luca Fletcher in the middle along with another City youth Seth Chingwaro.

Sign up the left full back (or winger maybe?), an excellent Cancelo like outside of the foot assist for the 2nd.

Is that defender Chris McFarlane at NYC also one of ours then?
He's floating around the first team squad at NYC in the coming season. 17 years old from Basildon, Essex. His family are Jamaican and moved from the UK to America when he was 3. In the NYCFC academy from 2018-2021, then signed his first pro contract at just 14 years old, the third youngest MLS pro, and the sixth Homegrown signing of NYCFC history. Interestingly another of that six is Jack Harrison who has a similar story.

Joined the II team upon signing pro-terms, where he's made 27 appearances in two seasons in the NxtPro Division, a mix of reserve teams and second division teams. 5 England U16 apps, 3 USA U16 apps, and 6 England U17 apps so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.