Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

He played the majority of games in an AM role. Easy to check.

He struggled to score in Italy and is a 1 goal in 4.5/5 for Brazil. We’ve lost a lot of goals, my fear is he’s not the player to help replace them. Lets hope im wrong if he does sign!!

He played 67 league games for Lyon with 18 goals and 11 assists

I know this is not exactly great content for a football forum, but this is basically where I fall on everything now.

No signings, play the kids? Trust in Pep.

Random huge signings out of nowhere of players I don’t rate? Pep knows best.

Take 2 months to finish Gvardiol transfer? Txiki knows what he’s doing.

To be honest I feel like the clubs upper management have delivered everything I could have possibly dreamt of and more, and it’s leaving me a little bit lost in the off-season because…what’s the worst that can happen? We follow up the best season ever with an OK one? A disappointing one? Oh well there’s always next year.
Seems like you nicked a Dipper adage. ;)

Our bid for Rice suggests we were not prepared for life without Gundogan quite just yet, not even going for Mac Allister, not even Szoboszlai.

also we’re prepared to give Walker a new deal, so why not Gundo?

It’s easy to assume I’ve had some twitter like meltdown calling out Txiki which isn’t even the case, the people here are deflecting in responses.

While we eventually needed to replace Gundogan and Mahrez, given their age, keeping Gundogan wouldn’t have done any harm. We’ll find a solution with or without a Paqueta but looking at the market it’s really hard to argue against keeping him or getting Mac Allister
The one who's name shall not be mentioned should have been a consideration. He has a buyout clause. We messed up there.

McAlister's was too early in the transfer window. We had our #1 role guy as Kovacic and we got him around when Max moved.

"Dead to me" to me on the other hand was out there in the same studio we were shopping at :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.