Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Always seemed like a baller be interesting to see how be does surrounded by better players no disrespect to West Ham.

The one who's name shall not be mentioned should have been a consideration. He has a buyout clause. We messed up there.

McAlister's was too early in the transfer window. We had our #1 role guy as Kovacic and we got him around when Max moved.

"Dead to me" to me on the other hand was out there in the same studio we were shopping at :(
Szoboszlai is a weird one. Can also play on the right, has CL experience, knows Gvardiol, apparently best mates with Haaland. Could have taken both and given them a loan player to sweeten the deal. Rice & Szoboszlai have pushed up the price of Gvardiol and Paqueta.

The one who's name shall not be mentioned should have been a consideration. He has a buyout clause. We messed up there.

McAlister's was too early in the transfer window. We had our #1 role guy as Kovacic and we got him around when Max moved.

"Dead to me" to me on the other hand was out there in the same studio we were shopping at :(

He’s a Liverpool fan - he’s got a Steven Gerrard quote tattooed across his arm.

As soon as Liverpool showed an interest, there was only one place he was going.

And knowing how we operate, I’m sure we’ll have established that fact pretty fast.

Whilst all logic would have pointed to him coming to City, sometimes emotion trumps logic.

It happens - you need to let it go, brother!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.