Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

west ham will have given their price to us, and if it does increase we will tell them to sling their hook, im personally not bothered how much it costs, if he adds to the quality of the squad thats all im bothered about.

looks a very capable player from the clips ive seen, our lot will have looked into every aspect of his game and personality , and if he passes that test he will be a great addition(fingers crossed).

As for cole, if he does go on a permanent transfer,i can see 35m-40m , with a buy back

west ham will have given their price to us, and if it does increase we will tell them to sling their hook, im personally not bothered how much it costs, if he adds to the quality of the squad thats all im bothered about.

looks a very capable player from the clips ive seen, our lot will have looked into every aspect of his game and personality , and if he passes that test he will be a great addition(fingers crossed).

As for cole, if he does go on a permanent transfer,i can see 35m-40m , with a buy back

Yeah if we need that player then the market is fucking madness now thanks to Chelsea in the last 18 months but we also need that extra body with KDB being injured?

It actually hurts him when someone tries to take the ball away from him pep will love that fight same as Bernie
I’m in

After KDB’s injury, it is clear who is paqueta replacing on the field. I was scared it has something to do with Bernardo going.

IF West Ham keep their valuation within reason, perhaps City will keep their valuation regarding Cole within reason too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.