Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Is it just me or is this call up a bit anti City?
Depends on the angle...I would say it's definitely pro-City.
Pep and Tite seem to be on a very good terms (Tite openly admitted that he's building his team in the image of City, later tried to help with Douglas Luiz' work permit).

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep has made a call and asked Tite to free our lads from NT duty.

Depends on the angle...I would say it's definitely pro-City.
Pep and Tite seem to be on a very good terms (Tite openly admitted that he's building his team in the image of City, later tried to help with Douglas Luiz' work permit).

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep has made a call and asked Tite to give a rest to our lads.
Well it looks very much like that.

Danilo is injured, Ederson's wife is pregnant.

Not calling up fernandinho and Jesus is very strange though.

Tite is planning for the future and Fernandinho probably won’t feature moving forward. Pedro is in the same position Gabriel was in when he made the team being top scorer in Brazil at a young age. This is also his first break since he broke through that wasn’t related to injury. Tite already said he could come back in the next phase.

He's been terrible since the World Cup break bar a game or two but he's also been playing a grueling schedule and never gets dropped. The burn out is worst than when Gabe was still playing at Palmeiras and they were leaning on him heavily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.