Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Not saying you are wrong, but Im intrigued to hear which attributes you think these are that couldn’t translate well centrally.
I didn't say they couldn't translate centrally, I said they are becoming less effective as Foden is moved further away from the box. In my opinion he does not have skill and stamina for ball recycling all over the pitch like Bernardo does; he is nowhere level of Gundogan when it comes to pulling strings in the MF.
He is excellent at taking shots from around the box - which he doesn't use as much as I think he should; fast and explosive with the ball, really good positional awareness in the box and his crosses are brilliant.

I didn't say they couldn't translate centrally, I said they are becoming less effective as Foden is moved further away from the box. In my opinion he does not have skill and stamina for ball recycling all over the pitch like Bernardo does; he is nowhere level of Gundogan when it comes to pulling strings in the MF.
He is excellent at taking shots from around the box - which he doesn't use as much as I think he should; fast and explosive with the ball, really good positional awareness in the box and his crosses are brilliant.
I think foden can learn how to ball recycle. Add on top of that a goal threat and he’s the perfect fit. He certainly won’t be a winger his whole career.

I don't know anything about this guy, but looking at a YouTube, he seems to play off either flank or centrally... With us only having foden, grealish and Mahrez as senior wide men, getting him now would make sense wouldn't it, even if Bernardo stayed? He might be able to take the slack if Bernardo left in a year, but in the meantime add an extra senior wide man.

It would also give Palmer another year of minutes without the pressure of being relied upon, which foden had...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.