Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

In the replacement of Fred, is Maycon coming soon to Shakhtar, Lucas Paqueta will replace Bernard some is a free agent now.

Targeting him, not that he’s already off to them, plus he’s more of an attacking MF and would be a shame to take his gifts and shift him into a pivot.
Silva is 33 and its a real posibillity Gundo injuries has ruined him. We need more options infront of the pivot aswell, but its just not as pressing a issue

In the replacement of Fred, is Maycon coming soon to Shakhtar, Lucas Paqueta will replace Bernard some is a free agent now.
Where are you getting this will from? All reports say they were targeting him but that it would be difficult because of his release clause, Flamengo owns 100% of these players these days so it’s all or nothing and his clause is double their transfer record.

how reliable is that source ?

This clears it up a bit on the source, also goes on to mention that his agent had talked to some big European clubs while Brazil’s National team was in London.No mention of Shakhtar which I highly doubt they would pay £40M just because they got a big fee from the Fred deal.

This clears it up a bit on the source, also goes on to mention that his agent had talked to some big European clubs while Brazil’s National team was in London.No mention of Shakhtar which I highly doubt they would pay £40M just because they got a big fee from the Fred deal.

So looks like it's a meh source. Could be right could be wrong we will have to wait and see but personally I hope we do sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.