Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

He’d stay on loan at Flamengo similar to what we did with Jesus as he’s got that same mentality of wanting to win before he leaves. Dave’s got two years left and I’m not sure if Bernardo will play centrally but yes I’ve thought about the 5 slots last night. KDB/Silva and Gundogan/him then it hit me that we still have the bright young Foden so it would be a pinch if it even happens. Initially I thought he’d be a replacement for Oz.

As far as Mbappe + Jesus I was speaking more in terms of paying crazy amounts for players with incredible talent before being ‘proven’ in Europe.

Just so we’re clear I don’t even know much about him but a poster that I really respect watches all the flamengo games and believes in his talent.

OK so he stays on loan until the end of the Brazilian season in December.

What does he do then, because there's still no room in our squad.

If we really want him, then we'd make room. The same as with any player.

Go on then, who are you selling? We can't literally make more room, so you've got to sell one of our senior foreign players, and none of them look like going. Probably one of the ones in his position too as there's so obviously no room for him at the moment.

You'd also have to loan Foden out obviously as he's not going to play at all with yet another player in front of him. Silva playing less was supposed to be the one hope he had of more playing time next season, but another £40m player coming in will road block that.

This transfer doesn't make sense on any level whatsoever.

Real Madrid left Vinicius Jr at Fla for a little over a year, was supposed to be 2 years but they have a change of plans. I could see something like that happening hear with Lucas, he’s 20 so 21-22 would still be a great time to leave the league even though he’s more than capable now. Real Madrid and Barca make these signings all the time to build toward the future and get locked in on a good price. Arthur is going to Barca in January, Madrid is looking to add Rodrygo from Santos in addition to Vinicius and they are no where close to replacing Bale or Ronaldo but you get these kids signed now so you’re not paying 225M later.

OK so he stays on loan until the end of the Brazilian season in December.

What does he do then, because there's still no room in our squad.

What MDM said. Ideally he wants to stay and win the copa libertadores and serie a..at least that’s what I’ve seen flamengo fans mention on twitter so it would be a situation similar to Arthur or Vinicius. Currently they’re in first in serie a and have advanced in the group stages of CL.

What MDM said. Ideally he wants to stay and win the copa libertadores and serie a..at least that’s what I’ve seen flamengo fans mention on twitter so it would be a situation similar to Arthur or Vinicius. Currently they’re in first in serie a and have advanced in the group stages of CL.
What does Martin Demichelis have to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.