Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Go on then, who are you selling? We can't literally make more room, so you've got to sell one of our senior foreign players, and none of them look like going. Probably one of the ones in his position too as there's so obviously no room for himself at the moment.

You'd also have to loan Foden out obviously as he's not going to play at all with yet another player in front of him. Silva playing less was supposed to be the one hope he had of more playing time next season, but another £40m player coming in will road block that.

This transfer doesn't make sense on any level whatsoever.
That's probably why we should do it :) Coz when he is voted player of the season in some league 2 years from now, it wouldn't matter that we didn't have a spot. We'd simply have just messed up.

Don't ask me what to do. I don't know, bit that's why Pep and Txiki get paid more. If he is the guy, find a way! Same scenario as De Ligt.

If our front office think they are the Mbappe of Midfield and Defense, then find a way...

You've got too many foreign players. You have to sell another, we have 2 spaces after Zinchenko and Yaya go, not 3.

You also forget Bernardo who the majority expect to play centrally, and the fact that both Jorginho and Fernandinho are likely to play together on occasion as both can play 8. It's not a pressing matter at all.
Bravo. Done and dusted.

Agree with Jimmy here that we don’t know that Pep plans to move Bernardo inward so that’s why I didn’t factor him in centrally. That’s just everyone assuming that. We have 4 for 2 spots out wide and Bernardo started to get more and more comfortable there (as it naturally does) as we went along. We currently have 4/2 in CM and one of them is 17 (yes fern and Jorginho could play there but not often will that happen IMO). Lucas doesn’t necessarily have to be included in this seasons CL squad anyway.

@Dax777 beat me to my other points so you could just +1 me there.

Of course I am well aware the stance that I’m taking in bringing him here is a difficult one but if we rate him highly enough then you have to make that happen when you can just like De Ligt.

@domalino

After meeting with teams in London, Flamengo want to talk with his agent about extending his contract and upping his clause to €70M to foreign clubs. Chances are slim that he agrees if Lucas really wants to move to Europe soon and if there's genuine interest out there.

He is very talented, confident and brave. But can't play in this City style. He is always dribbling in dangerous areas and trying fancy pointless moves when he should just pass the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.