Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

i know @tolmie's hairdoo reckons our suits would do that deal if offered but does it improve us as a team? I still think it weakens us to be honest as bernies work rate is probably the best in our team on a matchday?
If Foden moves inside & Neymar played from his favoured left forward position, & if Pep & Txiki believe he's a player they can work with, then why not?

I know the perception of Neymar being lazy is commonly accepted by most on these pages, but the last few times we've played PSG, I've seen Neymar tracking back to LB & battling for the ball.

However we've focused on him rolling about on the floor when touched as if shot by a sniper, which is something we can tell him to pack it in & save it for Brazil!

The only issue I can personally see is his perceived Billy Big Bollocks attitude. But if Pep & Txiki don't see it as a major issue & think it's been overstated, then I'm cool with that.

So Neymar to City within our wage structure & £40m-£50m, with Bernardo going to Paris? Why not?

If Foden moves inside & Neymar played from his favoured left forward position, & if Pep & Txiki believe he's a player they can work with, then why not?

I know the perception of Neymar being lazy is commonly accepted by most on these pages, but the last few times we've played PSG, I've seen Neymar tracking back to LB & battling for the ball.

However we've focused on him rolling about on the floor when touched as if shot by a sniper, which is something we can tell him to pack it in & save it for Brazil!

The only issue I can personally see is his perceived Billy Big Bollocks attitude. But if Pep & Txiki don't see it as a major issue & think it's been overstated, then I'm cool with that.

So Neymar to City within our wage structure & £40m-£50m, with Bernardo going to Paris? Why not?
Indeed why not?

saw several Lyon fans comments that this guy always run out of gas after 60-70 minutes... not the type of Premier League player from the sound of it.

Monaco, where he’d just won the title and got to the CL semis. Bernardo was far better at a younger age.
He’s only a year younger than Berny was and was in a team with Mbappé, Falcao, Fabinho etc.

Paqueta has 44 caps for Brazil Bernardo had <20 for Portugal when he joined. He’s won a Copa America.

He’s hardly some random unknown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.