Lucky Lucky City

Blue Mist

According to the pundits Norwich played very poorly and the goalkeeper had an off day. I assume then that we were just so lucky that it was us that played them that weekend otherwise someone else would have put 7 past them.
Tottingham were awful according to just about everyone. The defence was awful and the keeper made two massive mistakes. So to repeat, we were just so lucky that it was us that played them that weekend otherwise someone else would have put 6 past them.
And now I read the great managerial wonder Arsenal Whinger says that the Arse GAVE us 5 of those goals yesterday. So in reality we are lucky we didn't lose 3-1.

What a lucky team we are.

Blue Mist said:
According to the pundits Norwich played very poorly and the goalkeeper had an off day. I assume then that we were just so lucky that it was us that played them that weekend otherwise someone else would have put 7 past them.
Tottingham were awful according to just about everyone. The defence was awful and the keeper made two massive mistakes. So to repeat, we were just so lucky that it was us that played them that weekend otherwise someone else would have put 6 past them.
And now I read the great managerial wonder Arsenal Whinger says that the Arse GAVE us 5 of those goals yesterday. So in reality we are lucky we didn't lose 3-1.

What a lucky team we are.
I know, we're in such a poor league, with so many 'poor' teams coming to eastlands. its alright though the footballing gods will find a decent team for us to play at some stage and we'll be taught ;)

Comments here and there from opposition always mention luck, but I actually think we are getting credit this year.

Pundits and fans alike have praised our attacking style, and the majority admit we are the team to beat.

Gary Linekar on twitter yesterday summed it up:
'Manchester City are wonderful to watch under Pellegrini. Swashbuckling, attacking, entertaining. Free flowing football at its finest.'

Even Bayern, the European Champions, took their foot off the gas which fortunately allowed us to get back into the game. If they could have been arsed we would have definitely been beaten. We are so lucky it's untrue...

Haven't really listened to the post match stuff but are the pundits saying Tottenham were bad or are they having a power wank about the Klanfield eleven ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.