Lucky Lucky City

Champions2012! said:
They fucking go on and on about how godlike Suarez is but not a peep about Aguero or Negredo

that is because he is pure talent, not just a luckity lucky thing with a four leaf clover in his boots like those lucky shitters we have.

I wonder if he will have any luck against us - or if our lucky home streak will continue.

Lucky f*ckers.

york away to this! said:
Champions2012! said:
They fucking go on and on about how godlike Suarez is but not a peep about Aguero or Negredo

that is because he is pure talent, not just a luckity lucky thing with a four leaf clover in his boots like those lucky shitters we have.

I wonder if he will have any luck against us - or if our lucky home streak will continue.

Lucky f*ckers.
he might get lucky and vinnie will let him out of his back pocket after the game. its a lucky pocket.

Thought I'd bump this 'caod I have just listened to Tony Gayle, what a prick,
our first he couldn't moan about so he said we were lucky to get the free kick as it wasn't one.
The second was not brilliant play by Demi by pulling off his marker, no it was poor marking.
The third the defender should have cleared.

Fuck me we should have lost 2-1. He hardly gave us one ounce of credit I the entire game.

Train said:
How is scoring between the legs luck. fucking prick.

I've got the third and fourth the wrong way round, your right for the third we were lucky as it went through his legs, it was the fourth that should have been cleared. Only a slight mention of the brilliant pas from the Beast.

Wanker wanker wanker.

Lucky lucky lucky City

Train said:
How is scoring between the legs luck. fucking prick.

Couldn't believe he said Fulham were 'unfortunate' for that goal, considering the goal we scored for them not 10 minutes earlier.

Vinny's OG and its great play from Fulham....Navas slots a beauty between the keepers legs and we get lucky.

next we will get told the beast shinned it for the pass.

Of course, no agenda anywhere......

Blue Mist said:
Thought I'd bump this 'caod I have just listened to Tony Gayle, what a prick,
our first he couldn't moan about so he said we were lucky to get the free kick as it wasn't one.
The second was not brilliant play by Demi by pulling off his marker, no it was poor marking.
The third the defender should have cleared.

Fuck me we should have lost 2-1. He hardly gave us one ounce of credit I the entire game.
You know what.... I'm sure I've heard/seen this utter ****-sniff be rather less than complimentary about City before.... I'm not sure if that's his demeanour in general?

still a **** though

TGIAFCC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.