Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Let's hope they have better evidence than the last 2 times they've tried to convict her.
I imagine its very hard to prosecute - and therefore I tend to think that they must have real conviction if they keep trying. I assume that her life is pretty much ruined at this point so I very much hope whoever is driving it has this right and they prove the case beyond doubt. Otherwise its a massive f up. Innocent until proven guilty and I hope for the right result in the end whatever that is.

Nightmare for all involved.

Information is very limited at present as to exactly what has taken place,but it would appear on the face of things that she's alleged to have been an active serial killer for at least 5 years.

Its mad as fuck......especially given people thought of her as a wonderful person,and while looks can be deceiving,she definitely doesn't present as a monster.

Whatever the outcome,babies have very sadly died,and the cause has to be found,but in regards murder......i am hoping the authorities have made a huge mistake here.

Coincidentally I've just read a book about a prolific serial killer in the States, a male nurse. The police involved were interviewed for the book and admitted it had been really difficult to understand how and find the evidence to prove it at the beginning, mainly because they were unfamiliar with medical terminology in patients notes. They knew they were probably looking at the right person but it took an insider, one of his colleagues, to explain how the patients notes didn't make sense. Made me realise how difficult this scenario could be, and they weren't helped by the hospitals involved over there as they all wanted to sweep any suspicions under the carpet so to avoid possible massive litigation.
Not saying hospitals here would rather not know, just saying it was an extremely complex case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.