Luis Fabiano Summer?

Bluemer

According to a report in the British tabloid the Daily Star, Manchester City are ready to offer €28 million in exchange for Sevilla's Luis Fabiano.

It is claimed that Robinho suggested his compatriot to Citizens manager Mark Hughes and now the Welshman is keen to partner the pair in attack.

Following a hugely impressive spell with Sao Paulo between 2001-2004, where he scored 62 goals in 87 games, Fabiano earned a move to Portuguese giants Porto.

Although he did not leave much of a mark at the Estadio do Dragao, the 28-year-old has become one of the most lethal forwards in Spain.

However, Sevilla are known for their ability to fend off the so-callded bigger clubs when they come calling for their stars, and it seems that club president Jose Maria del Nido has warned the Blues off the 23-time capped Brazilian international.

"We have already discarded this opportunity because we feel that it will damage the team," del Nido is quoted as saying.

He continued: "We are involved in a lot of competitions and at the moment we do not want to lose such an important player. We are not interested in the money.

"I will not change my mind. Today Seville are not a selling club and the idea of winning matches is more important to us than money.

"The player and the agent have been told this. But the situation could be completely different in the summer."

Sevilla don't sell many of there top players, they don't need to. I expect we'd really have to offer silly money.

PaulC1979 said:
Sevilla don't sell many of there top players, they don't need to. I expect we'd really have to offer silly money.

Would you not break the bank for fabiano? I know I would if I had the money.

Jnr Kisby said:
PaulC1979 said:

Yes - this would the Brazillian International first choice forward lineup BUT Seville will not sell and they will get very upset if we try to bully them and would not sell to us in the summer either. If we play nice now, then we may have a chance come the summer.

Bluemer said:
According to a report in the British tabloid the Daily Star, Manchester City are ready to offer €28 million in exchange for Sevilla's Luis Fabiano.

It is claimed that Robinho suggested his compatriot to Citizens manager Mark Hughes and now the Welshman is keen to partner the pair in attack.

Following a hugely impressive spell with Sao Paulo between 2001-2004, where he scored 62 goals in 87 games, Fabiano earned a move to Portuguese giants Porto.

Although he did not leave much of a mark at the Estadio do Dragao, the 28-year-old has become one of the most lethal forwards in Spain.

However, Sevilla are known for their ability to fend off the so-callded bigger clubs when they come calling for their stars, and it seems that club president Jose Maria del Nido has warned the Blues off the 23-time capped Brazilian international.

"We have already discarded this opportunity because we feel that it will damage the team," del Nido is quoted as saying.

He continued: "We are involved in a lot of competitions and at the moment we do not want to lose such an important player. We are not interested in the money.

"I will not change my mind. Today Seville are not a selling club and the idea of winning matches is more important to us than money.

"The player and the agent have been told this. But the situation could be completely different in the summer."

Daily Star !!!

i`ll get your coat for ya !

Irlamblue said:
Bluemer said:

Daily Star !!!

i`ll get your coat for ya !

Cheers, I'll open the door for him.

stumpy_mcfc said:
Jnr Kisby said:
PaulC1979 said:

Yes - this would the Brazillian International first choice forward lineup BUT Seville will not sell and they will get very upset if we try to bully them and would not sell to us in the summer either. If we play nice now, then we may have a chance come the summer.

BOOOOOO!!!! Stop ALL oil going to spain, cripple the country. Cause famine, disease and death....Then we will have our man!! Its the only langauge these people know :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.