Luis Muriel

SPIDERBOY

Quite a few Italian sites are saying we've been watching this Lad for a while,personally I've never seen him play so can't comment...plays for udinese as a striker,won serie A young player of the year last year and wiki compare him to Brazilian ronaldo....anyone know anything about him?

CTID101 said:
He is RAPID

Decent finisher and good control and dribbling as well.

Only 22 I believe,honestly never heard of him..I root about on a few Italian sites to see if I can find anything about cavani,and this lads name keeps cropping up..angelo Gregucci was apparently watching him the other night.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
He's a Brazilian striker who plays for Udinese. Last year he won Seria A young player of the year.

Colombian

Ronaldo stretching it a bit but I can kind of, very slightly, see where the comparison has come from. He's not particularly tall, neither is he short, but he's got that core strength that a lot of the South American forwards seem to possess. He's also extremely quick and has tight ball control in key areas. Doesn't score loads of goals but is still a little raw.
Thought he was Juventus bound.

Joehannes said:
Ronaldo stretching it a bit but I can kind of, very slightly, see where the comparison has come from. He's not particularly tall, neither is he short, but he's got that core strength that a lot of the South American forwards seem to possess. He's also extremely quick and has tight ball control in key areas. Doesn't score loads of goals but is still a little raw.

Think it was football italia that I read, udinese would rather keep him than sell him to juve or Milan.

SPIDERBOY said:
Joehannes said:

Think it was football italia that I read, udinese would rather keep him than sell him to juve or Milan.
Interesting. If he did come here, I think we'd try converting him into a wide forward. He has the attributes to become a very, very good one.

CTID101 said:
He is RAPID

Decent finisher and good control and dribbling as well.
Hmm, somebody's been playing Fifa ultimate team.
This will be a guy fifa players will love having in Manchester City. But i havn't seen him play so cant really talk about him as a player :p

Plays very much like Tevez. Drops deep into the supply line. I still don't think he has the best first touch when compared to the elite but depending on the price he could be a good third option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.