Luis Suarez

Theo555

Before anyone has a go - I can't stand this man and it made me sick just writing his name on here...

The 'new' Barca president just basically opened up offers for him

Yes we all despise him but isn't he just the kind of player we need? Apart from the racist and biting stuff...

Before anyone has a go - I can't stand this man and it made me sick just writing his name on here...

Yes we all despise him but isn't he just the kind of player we need? Apart from the racist and biting stuff...

I‘ll start with a no.

No from me.

Killer instincts in front of the goal, but also killer wages.
I'd say no, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.