Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why we would need 3 strikers though. Aguero leaves in 2021, still 2 years away. Jesus barely gets game time.

23 goals from Sergio this season is it ? That should give you a clue as to why Jesus is only a bench warmer,compared to the greatest forward I have seen at City in 55 years of watching `em.
Which adds to my point as to why would we want to add another striker when our 2nd striker can't get enough game time.

We can`t rely on only having one fit striker,seeing that Jesus wasn`t available for selection on Sunday and tonight.I would sooner have more than less.
Again why would he want to come here seeing Jesus not getting any play time? Unless we go 3-5-2 a lot next season.

Which adds to my point as to why would we want to add another striker when our 2nd striker can't get enough game time.

Maybe it's better to start looking now instead of waiting until Aguero actually leaves. It would be worse that we wait and Jovic or someone else we want gets sold the window prior and we have no options when we need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.