Luka Jovic (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't see where he fits, Aguero doesn't look to be slowing down and we are struggling to play Jesus enough as it is.
It would be one for the future i think. There is another aspect, many fans watch some strikers in other leagues and believe they would have a better chance than Jesus to fight for a place with Aguero. But i suspect Jesus would score 30 goals in the Bundesliga. The only 9 in the world with some realistic chance to bench Aguero is Harry Kane. I think even Mbppe would play in the wing for City. So we always need to know if the player accept be bench, because i see Aguero playing in the highest level at least two years more.

I would rather to sign Joao Felix because he can play in the 3 positions up front and is much more skilful than Jovic

It would be one for the future i think. There is another aspect, many fans watch some strikers in other leagues and believe they would have a better chance than Jesus to fight for a place with Aguero. But i suspect Jesus would score 30 goals in the Bundesliga. The only 9 in the world with some realistic chance to bench Aguero is Harry Kane. I think even Mbppe would play in the wing for City. So we always need to know if the player accept be bench, because i see Aguero playing in the highest level at least two years more.

I would rather to sign Joao Felix because he can play in the 3 positions up front and is much more skilful than Jovic
I agree, I don't see us signing a striker for a good couple of years. Jesus would be bagging 30 goals in any league outside of the prem. I think people forget what we have.

I don't think that's the case. I think most expect Jovic to come backup Jesus and sometimes play with him in a 2.

I think next season is most likely Aguero's final season on thse squad Looking for the 2nd striker isn't a bad thing.

I don't think that's the case. I think most expect Jovic to come backup Jesus and sometimes play with him in a 2.

I think next season is most likely Aguero's final season on thse squad Looking for the 2nd striker isn't a bad thing.
I still think Aguero has 2 or 3 more seasons in him.

Anyways I think we don't have a chance getting him if Barca are calling. Suarez is older than Aguero, and we also have a young Gabby. He is likely to see replacing Suarez as much easier to do.

I still think Aguero has 2 or 3 more seasons in him.

Anyways I think we don't have a chance getting him if Barca are calling. Suarez is older than Aguero, and we also have a young Gabby. He is likely to see replacing Suarez as much easier to do.
I can't disagree with your reasoning there :)

I guess we can always wait a year or 2 to See who's the next young stud.

with Gabby playing for Brazil (travelling etc) and Sergio a year older we may need an alternative, so I think we need one.
Don't think that will stop City, if this kid is the real deal then Tixi will buy him & save 60m + next year.

The forwards linked to City are 75-100m bracket.
Player like Jovic doesn't come round often.

Go get him & worry about game time later.

Numbers and age wise it does look like we need a striker, but i think Pep will go with a striker that can play winger as well to a good standard, and from what i have seen that is not this guy

Don't think that will stop City, if this kid is the real deal then Tixi will buy him & save 60m + next year.

The forwards linked to City are 75-100m bracket.
Player like Jovic doesn't come round often.

Go get him & worry about game time later.
I don't think you read posts properly mate, Im saying we need a striker, for the two reasons I listed, whats all this "I don't think that will stop City" wtf does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.